Chef de Partie-Roundsman
JOB TITLE: Chef de Partie-Roundsman
DEPARTMENT: Dining Services
REPORT TO: Chef/Director of Dining Services
We are seeking a talented Chef de Partie -Roundsman to join our Culinary Team.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with fresh local ingredients, learn sous-vide technique, etc.
- Flex schedule with most weekends, evenings and holidays off.
- Preferred applicant graduated from an accredited culinary school such as CIA, NECI etc.
- Have a minimum 3-year experience in a fine dining restaurant or upscale hotel
- Must have superior culinary, food production and high standards of excellence.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication, problem resolution and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work cleanly, efficiently, with respect for quality ingredients and careful attention to preparation.
- Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team, communicate clearly, ensure smooth service operations and quality service.
The Institute for Advanced Study is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants. We believe in the inherent value of diversity and equal opportunity, recognizing that a truly diverse workforce will bring a wider array of perspectives, as well as more innovative and effective solutions, to the organization. As a community dedicated to intellectual inquiry, we are resolutely committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes subsidized health and dental insurance, an excellent retirement plan, and a generous paid time off program.